Saturday, August 13, 2016

Nail Art: Waterless Marble

Hi everyone!

Wow! I thought I’d been out for a couple of weeks. Didn’t notice that I was actually out for a couple of months. Sorry for the lack of posts here. I’m still posting on other social media, but writing up a blog post sometimes drains my brains out. So yeah.

Too much chitchat.

Today, I’m going to show you something that I have wanted to try on for sometime now.



OMG Cloud is a darker shade of sky blue for me. It resembles a clear sky on a good day. Such a beauty to look at. As always, two medium coats gets perfect coverage. Or if you’re onto the thinner side, three thin coats should to the trick. Consistency is good. Not to thick, and not too thin. Pigmentation is just the right amount. Enough to make full coverage, but not too much that stains your nails.

So onto the nail art.



I’ve always been fascinated at marble nails but unfortunately, I’ve always sucked at water marble as well. I’ve seen a lot of marbling that doesn’t need water, only polishes. And I’ve been meaning to do than since but never got the chance to get around it.

My sister’s wedding will be later today and her motif is Blue and Red. It’s actually Royal Blue. But since I was at the office when I decided to paint my nails and I have limited access to my polish, I think this will just have to do.

It’s actually pretty easy to do. You just have to be fast so as not to have the nail polish dry before you start swirling.

I used Sassy Nail Colors Neon Red to do the marble effects. And I kinda like how it turned out. Not bad for a first try. My sister-in-law even asked it I did it free hand or was it a sticker.



And of course, being a sucker for mattes, I couldn’t resist. I tried, but failed. Actually I did win for 3 days before the urge to swipe on GirlStuff Matte Magic won.

So what do you guys think?

Maybe you’ll also want to visit my other Social Media accounts?

Facebook
Instagram
Twitter
Tumblr

Colors used:

OMG Cloud
Sassy Neon Read

No comments:

Post a Comment