Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Book Review - Fighting to be Free - Kirsty Moseley


Read: 05-08 August 2016

I’ve read this book on Wattpad initially, and I liked it right then and there. It did, however, broke my heart that the ending was such a cliffhanger. I’m not really good with waiting for the next book in the series to come out.


So imagine my surprise and excitement when Kirsty announce that the book will be published. And to top it off, the sequel will be coming out just a couple of months after. So here I was, reading it again despite the fact that I know that it will take me three more months or so to actually read the second book.

And much to my delight, I received a gifted copy for an honest review.

I love how the story was written that even though I have read the book previously, it still kept me on the edge of my seat. It’s good that it didn’t veer far off from the original plot. And the dual POV made the story much more interesting to read. But a guy’s POV would’ve been nice too. (But maybe that’s just me, as I’m such a sucker to get into the head of a book boyfriend).
The characters are just so easy to love and it’s as easy to feel them as well. I also loved the additional content. It just made me love Jaime more and had himself added on the book boyfriend list.

Although, I’d only give this book a 4 out of 5 stars. I think I’m still looking for more heart-breaking scenes; something that would have me bawling my eyes out and in need of a breather. Nonetheless, this book is still highly recommended, especially if you are in a search for a new book boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment