Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Book Review: My Torin - K Webster





Title My Torin
Author K Webster
Genre Psychological Romance
Release Date January 09, 2018



I’m a freak, a misfit, an odd end.
Abandoned and unloved.
But my happiness is so close I can taste it.

Until he shows up.

Gorgeous, expensive, and all man.
Sad brown eyes and a brilliant smile.
And he wants me to go with him.

His intentions are hidden.
His motives are unclear.
Yet, I leave with him because there’s no happiness here.

What he promises feels too good to be true…
A castle. A fortune. And horses too.

It’s too easy.
Nothing in my life has ever been easy.

What’s the catch?
There’s always a catch.



Amazon

Amazon UK

Amazon CA

Amazon AUS

Apple

Kobo

Nook:

Goodreads Link:





K Webster have slowly crept up as one of my go to authors. Book after book, she keeps on amazing me with her talent with words and her imagination. And My Torin is not an exception.

The plot was beautifully written in a way that keeps you on your toes. It makes you want to flip through the pages just to know what will happen next, yet you want tp devour every word she's written. It was sexy, romantic yet very close wholesome. It was an eye opener. I'm a reader who loves spoilers. But this is one of those books that i don't mind going in blind. There may be some parts that I may havr figured out what the plot twist is, but how it was executed was still brilliant that I was not disappointed.

The characters also portrayed a role that was very endearing. They are a little cliche but they are still very easy to connect with. A little like a fairy tale to me, but not really. I liked how they were to each other. Their passion, their character, their value, and their determination are something to look up to.

I'd give this a 5 star rating. I guess my review would've said it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment