Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Book Review: Heath - K Webster and Nikki Ash





Title: Heath
Author: K Webster and Nikki Ash
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: October 04, 2018



A modern telling of a classic tale...

This isn’t a typical love story. This is a story of what happens when love is so powerful and all-consuming that it has the ability to destroy everyone involved. It’s definitely not pretty and it’s certainly not a fairytale, but it’s their story and it couldn’t be told any other way.



Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon CA
Amazon AU
Goodreads



K Webster has always had a way with words that calls to you even when you don't want to. I've never been a fan of classics and never read Wuthering Heights, but with the way this is written, it made me want to read the original.

There may be some characters that seems to trigger me and characters I have detested. But it has to be written this way and as the synopsis says, it can't be told any other way.

I'd still give this a 3 out of five star just because it triggered something in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment