Pages

Monday, October 28, 2019

Book Review: Raise the Dead - CC Wood



Title: Raise the Dead
Author: CC Wood
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Series: Wraith Files, Book 3
Release Date:



I've found my calling. I help the spirits of murder victims find peace. I have a boyfriend and friends, old and new. I'm finally getting everything I've ever wanted.

Until I discover the depths of my magic. It's a death sentence for me and anyone close to me. When the truth is revealed, my friends will become enemies or targets. Everyone I love will be in danger.

To protect them, I'm prepared to take my secret to the grave. But there is someone waiting in the shadows, more than willing to bury me in it.



Amazon

Amazon UK

Amazon CA

Amazon AU

Apple

Nook

Goodreads

Catch up with the first two books here:




Born and raised in Texas, C.C. Wood writes saucy paranormal and contemporary romances featuring strong, sassy women and the men that love them. If you ever meet C.C. in person, keep in mind that many of her characters are based on people she knows, so anything you say or do is likely to end up in a book one day.
A self-professed hermit, C.C. loves to stay home, where she reads, writes, cooks, and watches TV. She can usually be found drinking coffee or wine as she spends time with her hubby, daughter, and two beagles.
Represented by Stephanie Phillips at SBR Media. Contact stephanie@sbrmedia.com for inquiries.

CONNECT WITH ME BELOW FOR EXCLUSIVE NEWS, TEASERS, & GIVEAWAYS!






This series is the first I've read of CC Wood and it's promising!

I'm not alwaya thrilled with Paranormal Romance, but I read it now and then. I like how this one has a combination of fun and terror. I like that it doesn't pretend to be a Paranormal and just have all the smut in it. This one's just had a right amount of everything. The story feels so real that I can feel the horror to my bones. I also like one part that makes me go 'WTAF?' I wanted to throw my phone to the wall. It's just makes you want to read more but also makes you want to savor every moment. Another good thing is that even though it was a series and needs to be read in order but the end of each books isn't a cliffy. 

The characters are also very fun to read. They add mystery to the story. I was starting to doubt one person and it just adds so much thrill to it.

This is by far the best from the series and I'm giving this a 5 star.





No comments:

Post a Comment